Parent Teacher Association (F.A.S.T.)
What is FAST? FAST stands for Fundraising and Social Team, and was set up as a relaxed and informal way for parents / guardians to meet and connect whilst raising funds for the school and our children.
We meet every month at the Star and Garter Pub, have a drink and plan activities, these can range from sausage sizzles to event catering, movie nights and market stalls, whatever works! New ideas are always welcome and we look forward to having you as part of our team!
Our current funding priority is funding our teacher aide/s, however we also purchase equipment for the school ( musical, sporting, technical etc) and help to fund the school camp and other trips.
Everone is welcome to be a part of FAST, (In fact we encourage this!) and all offers of help are appreciated. There are lots of ways you can help, below are some of the things parents have contributed to fundraising efforts
- Attending meetings, writing letters, any other expertise or skills you may have
- Helping with stalls
- Donations of goods / prizes and time
- Selling tickets for raffles and events
- Baking / Cooking
If you would like to know more about FAST please feel free to phone any of the below members
No resources found.
1 media item
Movie Night 2017
4 media items
- President: Zoe Black - 314 4413
- Secretary: Lisa Barton - 3144654
- Treasurer: Yvonne Oberholzer - 3144132
- Michelle Philp, Maya Fricker, Opal Tahana and Jenna Reynolds
Or come along to any of our meetings, we would love to hear from you.